Provide solution equipment and materials for chemical plant wastewater
Types of chemical wastewater that can be treated
Chemical industry wastewater treatment, petroleum wastewater treatment, coal wastewater treatment, acid-base wastewater treatment, fertilizer wastewater treatment, plastic wastewater treatment, pharmaceutical wastewater treatment, dye wastewater treatment, rubber wastewater treatment, etc.
Chemical wastewater treatment goals
Effectively remove suspended solids, colloids, slick oil, heavy oil, silicic acid, pesticides, herbicides, linear aliphatic hydrocarbon compounds, alcohols, monophenols, fatty acids, amino acids and other easily degradable organic substances in wastewater , Decompose and remove heavy metal ions such as mercury, chromium, cadmium, copper, lead, and chemical poisons such as arsenic, sulfide, cyanide, polyphenol, chlorobenzene compound, etc., to meet wastewater reuse and discharge standards.
Chemical wastewater treatment method
1. Use new technology to reform the production process, reduce pollutants, prevent waste water from being discharged, and carry out comprehensive utilization and recycling.
2. Biological treatment method, combined with physical method and chemical neutralization method, remove a large amount of organic pollutants in wastewater.
3. High-load activated sludge method.
4. Biofilm method.
5. Anaerobic biological treatment method to degrade organic pollutants.
6. Three-level processing method.